Skip to Content

Pratt Community College

Pratt Community College offers general and technical education programs that meet the diverse needs of all students on ground and online.  Pratt Community College is located 70 miles west of Wichita, Kansas.  The campus is 80-acres and includes the main building, residence halls, two technical buildings, the Electrical Power Technology Center, Chandler School of Nursing and Allied health, an indoor rodeo arena, a student center, and indoor baseball and softball practice buildings.  In addition, the campus also has an outdoor rodeo arena and a lighted baseball field.

Pratt Community College is a member of the Kansas Jayhawk Conference and participates in the following sports: Baseball, Basketball (Men's and Women's), Softball, Soccer, Spirit Squad, Track/Cross Country (Men's and Women's), Wrestling, and Sports Medicine.

Pratt Community College offers outreach services.  College Start/Concurrent classes are offered to high school students both near and far.  These courses are offered both on campus (face-to-face) and online.  Additionally, workforce development, business and industry, and health care training are offered in communities state wide.

Pratt Communit College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.  In addition, industry specific accreditation has been granted by the National League for Nursing, Kansas State Board of Nursing, the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation Inc., and the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs.  The Ag Power Technology program is in initial stages of national accreditation.

The contact any department of the college, please log onto the college website at and select the appropriate department, or call us at 1-800-794-3091.  We are located at 348 N.E. SR 61, Pratt, KS., 67124

How to Apply: 

Prospective high school students will need to: 1. Complete the college application form To Earn Concurrent Credit (in your high school): 1. Talk to your high school guidance counselor Prospective Adults students will need to: 1. Complete the college application form

How to Register: 

If you are trying to earn concurrent credit in your high school, you'll need to register through your high school guidance counselor. If you are an adult, or are a high school student not trying to earn concurrent credit in your high school, you can register online once you have been accepted (by following the admission procedure above).

решебник онлайн миллениум как spy sms com review mobile spy iphone 3gs cell cell phone spying dateline whatsapp Препарат для улучшения потенции Обзоры жизненных ситуаций в Интернете sitemap